- Linux Systems Administrator/Cloud Engineer - Natick, MA United States of America
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Natick, MA United States of America
- SaaS Product Marketer - Weston, MA United States of America
- Android Lead - Boston, MA United States of America
- Senior iOS Software Engineer - Newton, MA United States of America
- Mobile Web Developer - Cambridge, MA United States of America
- Director of Product - Boston, MA United States of America
- Data Engineer - Boston, MA United States of America
- Software Development Manager - Boston, MA United States of America
- Senior Software Engineer-SEM - Newton, MA United States of America
- Software Engineer (Java, Spanish) - Boston, MA United States of America
- Head of Product & Operations - Boston, MA United States of America
- Software Engineer - Wellesley, MA United States of America
- Performance Engineer-SaaS - Boston, MA United States of America
- Software Developer-Data - Wellesley, MA United States of America
- Principle Software Development Engineer (Search) - Cambridge, MA United States of America
- Release Engineer - Burlington, MA United States of America
- Full Stack Java Engineer - Cambridge, MA United States of America
- Senior Software Engineer-Server - Burlington, MA United States of America
- Senior Cloud Operations Engineer - Burlington, MA United States of America
Frequently Asked Questions
Who pays for your services?
Our services are paid for by employers.
Can you teach me how to negotiate the best salary package?
We work with both the employer and the candidate to ensure that salary negotiations are productive for both parties.
Do you have jobs outside the Boston area?
Yes, we have a tight affiliation with over 2000 other agencies across the world. We have placed people from Charlestown to Beijing and in between.
What is the best time to contact a recruiter?
Anytime is fine, but ideally well before you think you have to. A recruiter is like your doctor or dentist (with a better sense of humor) and should be contacted at least annually so you can understand how marketable your current skills are. Regular contact will also ensure that you will be contacted when that “perfect” opportunity presents itself.
Is there really such a thing as “The hidden job market”?
No, not really. However, we often hear from hiring managers about new jobs days or even weeks before they are posted online. Often the hiring manager is so busy with their “full-time job” that they don’t have time to craft a proper job description. This lead time can be a significant advantage to our candidates. Another scenario which is common with our earlier start-up clients is where the hiring managers simply don’t have the time or bandwidth to comb through hundreds of online applications. As a result, they will often rely solely on us to recruit a “short list” (or one well qualified candidate) for the role without advertising to the outside world.
What can I expect from an Iconstaff recruiter?
You can expect to be treated with respect and professionalism. Our goal is to provide all of our clients and candidates with a memorable, positive, and productive experience. You can expect us to know our client companies well which translates into more productive interviews for you. You can also expect timely follow up, follow through and closure.
What do you expect of candidates?
We love to work with and accommodate all kinds of people. We do not have any big rules but we do ask that the candidate get back to us via phone or email after each interview that we set up for you. We appreciate and value your courtesy, trust, and professionalism. We urge you to ask us anything about how we can help you advance your career.
What does Iconstaff expect of its client companies?
Our client companies are hand picked. We represent industry leaders and “game changers” and sometimes just regular well run companies. They all share one common vision, which starts with hiring well. We select and work with employers with terrific work environments, great benefits, competitive pay and meaningful projects.
Is it true that some of the best people write the worst resumes?
Yes! Do not hesitate to ask us to assess your resume. It is an important piece of information that will be read and interpreted by a wide range of audiences from junior recruiters to senior level executives. We can help your resume speak to all of them.
Do I need a resume to contact a recruiter?
Absolutely not, let’s talk! We are often able to secure an interview for our candidates without a formal resume. We can also help you put a resume together.